Protect Your Industrial Flooring with Epoxy Systems
Epoxy coatings have become a go-to for warehouses and industrial sites since they maintain industrial flooring in near-perfect condition. Prized for their reliability, durability, and versatility, epoxy floor coatings are often applied over concrete floors to provide a smooth, high performance, impact resistant surface that can withstand many years of foot traffic, equipment, and product moving throughout your facility. Epoxy is also critical to maintaining health and safety, as it can be customized to the needs of your space, with options for high-temperature areas, greater moisture resistance, and more.
Benefits of Industrial Epoxy Services
Our industrial flooring clients enjoy a variety of benefits from their industrial epoxy coatings:
- Epoxy coatings can provide a surface that is chemical resistant, which is great for labs or manufacturing plants.
- Epoxy coatings cause an increase of reflected light that works to create a shiny, high gloss surface. The brightness of an area with an epoxy floor can be increased by 200% or more. In brightening up a work area, you can maximize visibility, safety, and productivity, which in turn can decrease your utility expenses.
- Longevity and easy installation further incentivize the use of epoxy coatings. Installation is relatively fast and easy, and when applied properly, your floor can last for years on end.
- Epoxy coatings are remarkably easy to clean and sterilize. They bead water and resist oil stains, seamlessly wiping clean and ensuring your floors maintain a smooth, gleaming surface.
- Epoxy coatings are versatile. In some instances, no paint is required over the coating. If needed, however, epoxy finishing can combine with colored paints to mask blemishes. Various patterns can also be combined to create identifiable areas throughout a space.
- Epoxy coatings can allow for fire resistance and anti-slip surfaces, thus reinforcing the safety of an industrial space.
- Not only do epoxy coatings protect your floors from damage, proper finishes also require very little maintenance.
- Using epoxy coatings can help you steer clear of environmental impact issues since they are generally viewed as environmentally-friendly.
Why Choose ELCO Painting for Industrial Epoxy Flooring?
ELCO Painting applied epoxy coatings customized to your compliance needs, and your industry health and safety guidelines. We can complete epoxy projects in large industrial spaces efficiently and effectively, working according to your schedule, so your productivity is never compromised. Along with a range of epoxy coatings, we offer the following additional industrial floor painting services:
- Industrial Floor Painting Services: Glaze Coat
- Industrial Floor Painting Services: Catalyzed Urethanes
- Industrial Floor Painting Services: Clear Coat
Your flooring must be sound, resilient, and seamless to keep your team, your products, and your facility safe. If you need coatings reapplied, or new coatings applied to an expansion of new location, ELCO Painting is ready to work. Contact us for your industrial epoxy flooring estimate today.